Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute Recruitment for Instructors / Lecturers
Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute Recruitment for Instructors / Lecturers
Jul 21, 2020, 4:22 AM
Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructor / Lecturer Location: Nigeria
Job Description Interested applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in building career in skills training and lecturing on the following skills sets:
- Bricklaying, Blockworks & Concrete works
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Electrical Installations
- Welding & Fabrication
- Automotive Body Repairs
- Automotive Electrics/Electronics
- Automotive Mechanics
- Catering & Hospitality
- Dressmaking & Fashion
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Business & Computer Studies
- Leatherworks & Shoemaking
- Plumbing & Pipe works
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electricity & Electronics
- Computer Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Metal Machine Works
- Engineering Fitting Works
- Renewable Energy: Solar & Wind Power
- Interested candidates MUST possess at least a degree, HND or Teachers’ Technical College Certificate or their equivalents in Nigeria or abroad, and have at least 3 years cognate experience in the areas he/she is applying.
- Candidates are to note that very high ethical and professional standards will be maintained at the Institute.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, with active contact details, Copies of all relevant documents, Passport-sized photograph (not larger than 150kb) to: email@example.com NoteApplication Deadline 3rd August, 2020.
- Cover letter applying either as Instructor or Lecturer, and clearly indicating skill set area.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts