Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Recruitment at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Recruitment at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Mar 20, 2020, 1:36 PM
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited - Our client is an innovative provider of solutions to the Upstream and Middle stream Oil and Gas, Power and Renewables with bespoke service solutions in Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Design, Front End Engineering and Deign, Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Processes, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Telecom systems.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Data Analyst - Programmer Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos Job Type: Full-time
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis, Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source the Retail Systems
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Graduate in Computer Science Discipline, Maths or Statistics and relevant certification.
- Proven work experience with minimum 4 years of experience in R, R Studio, Python, Data Analytic Tools.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Talented, smart, passionate and experienced/certified Data Analyst to help analyse and interpret data for business performance across all business lines
- The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- S/he should have a strong grasp of data acquisition and management tools and strategies and be able to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
Renumeration Renumeration is competitive.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.
Job Title: IT Manager Location: Lekki, Lagos Job type: Full-time
Job Description Objectives of this Role:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze the current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in IT management
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications.
Remuneration Renumeration is competitive
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Inspections Officer Location: Port- Harcourt, Rivers Job Title: Full-time
- Receiving and Shipment of Materials
- Visual examination of shipment, detailed inspection and reporting
- Reading and interpretation of technical specs and measurement.
- Physically inspect materials and issues detailed reports/recommendations
- Ensure materials meet client’s Specification, Safety, MOH and Security Standards
- Ensure documentary compliance of inspections reports
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering or any Physical Science required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of metrics of measurement and material handling techniques
- Not above 30 years old.
- MS Office Packages, B.Sc/H.N.D, Engineering Degree, Material Handing Techniques, Metrics & measurements, HSE.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-time
Job Descriptions Strategy, Planning, and Management:
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization about long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors, CEO, COO, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors, and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance, accounting, and payroll staff as required.
- Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team and round table discussion panel.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Interact with and bring the department into line with the Board of Directors’ plans, initiatives, and recommendations.
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes as deemed appropriate by the senior leadership team.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings.
- Develop and maintain the monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis department. Supervise the creation of reports, software implementation, and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Lenders, Vendors and Executive Leadership Team.
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations:
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure the application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for federal funders, foundations, investors and the company’s board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Ensure compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Hire, develop and manage accounting directors, managers and staff
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Coordinate and strategize methods used to attain team goals with Chief Accounting Officer and Regional Controllers.
- Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments, and asset management area.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Engage finance committee and / or board of directors to develop short term and long term plans, projections and budgets.
- Represent the company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations.
- Mentor and develop a team of 10 senior managers and/or directors, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three main company divisions.
- Oversee weekly cash management and AP Department, approve large payables, sign checks, authorize large wires and ACHs
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and MBA is required
- CPA Required
- In-depth experience in the manufacturing industry is very critical
- Background in Big 4 Public Accounting
- 6 years minimum experience as a CFO in a large ($500 million+), publicly traded corporation.
- 14+ years of total accounting or finance experience
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting.
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade the accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- “Hands-On” ERP Systems Experience – SAP, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
- Strong systems, process, and best practices experience.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- Financial planning and strategy
- Managing profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate finance
- Budget development
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts