Data Entry Officer at IBIC Investment Holdings
IBIC Investment Holdings is a leading Pan-African investment company with major interests in real estate, digital currencies, agriculture, and hospitality. Our approach is to take up active roles in every company we invest in, with a mindset of providing leadership that fosters value and growth. The ultimate goal is to deliver superior value to our chosen markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, and has excellent communication skills.The Data Entry Officer will also work closely with other departments to ensure that data is accurate and up-to-date. If you have any candidates that you believe would be a good fit for this position, please let me know. We would be happy to review their resumes and schedule an interview if they meet our qualifications.
- Entering Guest data into a database using a variety of software programs and tools.
- Verifying the accuracy of data entered by comparing it with source documents or data.
- Maintaining accurate records of all data entry tasks completed and keeping track of any errors or discrepancies.
- Conducting data quality checks to ensure that data is accurate and complete.
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Typing Speed and Accuracy (40-60 words per minute).
- Computer Literacy.
- Attention to Detail.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Skills.
- Discretion & Confidentiality.
N45,000 - N50,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.