Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Data Entry Officer Job at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Data Entry Officer Job at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Nov 7, 2017, 8:50 PM
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Education Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Data Entry Officer (Undergraduate Only) Location: Lagos Core Responsibilities
- To assist with the entry of data on various electronic registration and application platforms provided by the organisation or through third party.
- This includes but not limited to JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigerian Army, Navy, Police & Air-force etc.
- To carry out other office tasks as directed by the management of the Organization
- University and Polytechnic Undergraduates from any discipline.
- Students seeking 6 - 12 Months (1 Year) Internship opportunity.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Must be conversant with the application processes of various Examination bodies and Institutions in Nigeria including JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Airforce etc.
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Full Name
- Name of Institution (University or Polytechnic)
- Course of Study
- Current Level (100L, 200L, 300L, ND1, ND2 etc.) as only Undergraduates will be considered.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts