Debt Recovery Officer at Motion Yield Limited
At Motion Yield Limited, the focus is your need and our approach to consumer finance provides the key that connects you to your dreams. We are Nigeria's leading consumer finance provider managed by a team of young professionals that have experience in consumer finance and banking, spanning over a decade.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilize various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies to locate the right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements on high collectibility or value accounts.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when the right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in the database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
- Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal, take accounts out of treatment (close accounts) within certain guidelines.
- May advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- May help resolve higher level disputes.
- Overcome stalls and objections & suggest money sources for debt payment.
- Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct checks) and secure this information so that administrative services can process.
- Work closely with Branch Manager (BM) and Loan Officer (LO) to execute recovery techniques and strategies including, regular office and home visit , and collecting.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
N100,000 - N150,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.