Demand Planner at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planner
Job ID.: req34778
Location: Head Office - Iddo - Ebute Meta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- Will be responsible for forecasting activities associated with Product Category and Customers within assign region.
- The main goal of the Demand Planner is to build forecast with the sales team to efficiently improve supply and production planning activities.
- He/She will be responsible for leading regional S&OP process and drive forecast accuracy.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Identify the Building blocks and drivers of demand forecast
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Always on top of Expiry risks in his Category and Brand Combination
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
- Review sales plans, customer finance budget updates or latest estimates and demand drivers.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel Provide input to volume planning (Latest estimates / annual process)
- Maintain demand planning system and processes
- Interact with field sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Field Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
Education / Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and other related degrees.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Planning / Operational or relevant roles. Proficient in MS office Compliance with CCH values
Do You Have These Skills?
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Skilled in building effective teams
- People management skills
- Project management skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills Basic organizational & time management skills
- Drive for results Teamwork skills and mindset and High integrity
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible
- Ability to manage people & resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply