Deposit Business Development Officer at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Business Development Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mobilization of quality and low-cost deposits for the bank.
- Provide leadership in implementing business development plans to improve mobilization and retention of deposits, achieve set targets and manage withdrawal attrition.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning on ordinary deposits and fixed deposits.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening forms are duly completed and registered and advise clients of deposit status as necessary.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with prospects to drive high volumes of new deposits to the bank.
- Build and manage strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years work experience in banking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email.
Note: Only applicants with a minimum of 5 year's experience in banking will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.