DevOps Engineer at Youverify Incorporated
Youverify's mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for Software Engineers to join the Technology team to build the next-generation applications to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- 5+ years of professional experience deploying engineering applications for a large corporation
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding ofRuby,Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as Mongo, MySql, Cassandra etc
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services, securing servers and various types of testing
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
N250,000 - N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.