Digital Marketer at Charis Intelligence
Mar 31, 2020, 10:20 PM
Charis Intelligence is an artificial intelligence and digital technological innovative focused company that helps individuals and firms to leverage technology to save cost, time and increase profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- We are looking to employ a young, driven and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Digital Marketing Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Digital Marketing Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost - effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Any College Degree with Strong Business Acumen.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketer Officer or similar role.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision - making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail - oriented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- The ability to work in a fast - paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem - solving and management skills.
- Social Media Influencer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Digital Marketer Charis Intelligence Abuja