Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Direct Sales Agents recruitment at Altara Credit Limited
Direct Sales Agents recruitment at Altara Credit Limited
Jul 3, 2020, 11:03 PM
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the under-banked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Direct Sales Agent Location: Ibadan (Apata and Dugbe), Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Create awareness for the companyТs products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job role and location as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 5th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts