Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Direct Sales Executives Job at Alan & Grant
Direct Sales Executives Job at Alan & Grant
Sep 13, 2019, 7:35 AM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Direct Sales Executive Location: Lagos Industry: Financial Services Job Summary
- This role is responsible for sales of the group’s products and services in order to generate transactions, manage clients and educate clusters on our solution offerings.
- Generate new businesses for for the client with focus on Retail Clients.
- Grow AUM by N25 Million on a monthly basis and N300 Million net balance by year end.
- Sell and Cross-Sell all Clients’ solutions - products and services.
- Open 600 new accounts across all product lines.
- Ensure immediate and corrective action on complaint and report/escalate promptly where necessary.
- Processing of clients orders and ensuring transactions are properly executed.
- New idea generation to facilitate sales and customer service.
- Presentations in clusters and organizations across Nigeria in a bid to sell the company's products and services.
- Ensure accounts are opened in line with regulatory requirements and follow up on any outstanding documentation were applicable.
- Ensure proper filing of client’s documents in line with company's policy for easy retrieval.
- Make trips to neighboring states to expand our clientele base and create brand awareness for the organization.
- Other responsibilities that may arise in the cause of the Job or at management's discretion.
- Execute all retail strategic marketing plan including road shows, school storms, presentations, client calls, Client visits/roadshows etc.
- Provide financial advisory to clients.
- Monitor accounts of clients and give adequate feedback.
- Ensure active customer relationship management and facilitate necessary conditions for full customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure error free management and maintenance of customers account and avoid undue debit balance.
- Adopt and Implement appropriate strategies to minimize customer complaints.
- Performance will be appraised every 3 months.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting Marketing or related field.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer centric and good interpersonal skills.
- At least three years’ experience in a sales role in a financial service firm.
- Good understanding of financial market and investment products.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts