E-commerce Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
- Responsible for customer service viaonline chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsible for routine website evaluation.
Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in microsoft suites-MS word, Excell & Powerpoin
- Age between 25-35 years.
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th November, 2021.