Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment
Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment
Jan 13, 2020, 5:00 PM
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Fire Fighter Location: Lagos
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
Job Title: Procurement Officer Location: Lagos
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- B.Sc or HND.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction company or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Location: Lagos
Description and Requirements
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Preparing of Bill of quantity
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
Salary N100,000 - N120,000 Gross monthly.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org the Job title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts