Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited recruitment for a Graduate Store Officer
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited recruitment for a Graduate Store Officer
May 22, 2020, 12:21 AM
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer Location: Lagos
- We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Store Officer to join our team and manage efficient, safe, and effective receipt, storage, inventory, and dispatch of our warehoused goods.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policy and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Receives and stores raw materials and product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing warehouse and depots team members nationwide.
- Accountable for the company’s raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods/products.
- Responsible for all company’s warehouses and their contents.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Statistics.
- Experience: Must have practice as an account /warehouse officer for at least 5 years.
- Figure Savvy
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sage)
- Data Entry skills and management
- Reporting Skills
- Computer Literate and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Numerical skills and understanding of finance
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Store Officer" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 30th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts