Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Engineering Manager at FairMoney Nigeria
Engineering Manager at FairMoney Nigeria
Jul 2, 2020, 7:39 PM
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager Location: Lagos Contract Type: Full-Time
- Your mission is to build from scratch our new development center based in Nigeria, Lagos. You will report directly to our CTO, Matthieu Gendreau, who is based in France, Paris.
- Scaling and managing our team based in Lagos,
- Putting processes in place to insure steady speed and delivery,
- Build a scalable infrastructure and limit technical debt.
- You have 5 - 10 years of experience in backend development,
- You have knowledge with AWS or GCP cloud providers,
- You are able to go to the most efficient solution,
- You know how to take initiatives.
- Experience: > 5 years
- Education Level: Master's Degree.
- You have one signicative experience in scaling and managing a team,
- You have an Engineering or University Diploma in Computer Science (we are also open to self-taught with 5 years experience in computer engineering),
- You are able to code in a backend languague (Ruby on Rails or Python or node.js or Go or Php or Java...)
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Recruitment Process:
- Screening call with Maud - our Talent Manager
- Technical interview with Matthieu - our CTO
- Meeting the team in Nigeria.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts