Entry Level Civil Engineer at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a young and dynamic Civil Engineer who would work in a project team and be responsible for providing assistance in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance projects.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Provide assistance in day-to-day field supervision at the site. Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget and schedule.
- Assist in planning and designing construction and maintenance projects.
- Assist in recommending measures to enhance improvement or efficiency opportunities that may arise.
- Identify risk and opportunity in all aspects of construction management, and implement mitigation measures where risks are appreciable.
- Provide assistance in the assessment of environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Provide assistance in testing of building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel for use in particular projects
- Assist in the execution of projects as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree from a recognized University in Civil/Structural engineering
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages.
- Strong problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities.
- The ability to work in a team and be a good team player.
- The will to learn and continuously develop skills and knowledge.
- A culturally aware, proactive, innovative and analytical individual who is results oriented.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A self-starter and a personal commitment to continuous self-development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport Photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificate in one document via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.