Entry Level Land Surveyor at Goteh Construction Company Limited
Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Land Surveyor
Job Role / Objectives
- We are recruiting a young and dynamic Land Surveyor who would work in a project team to assist in surveys and investigations of land surfaces to aid the design and supervision of construction projects.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Assist in carrying out surveys and investigations of land surfaces.
- Assist in carrying out accurate measurements of the ground as required, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations.
- Assist in the preparation of survey maps, plans, and exhibits.
- Assist in providing surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Work with Civil and design engineers to determine pertinent information required for project plans.
- Assist to gather data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys
- Make use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree from a recognized University in Land Surveying or related discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
- A self-starter and a personal commitment to continuous self-development.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular field
- Ability to perform horizontal and vertical survey calculations.
- Ability to follow instructions and work cohesively with the team for better productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport Photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificate in one document via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.