Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Recruitment at eHealth Africa
Recruitment at eHealth Africa
Mar 13, 2020, 10:06 AM
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of: Job Title: EOC Administrative Coordinator Location: Kaduna
Purpose of the Position
- The EOC Administrative Coordinator Oversees a variety of administrative and technical services to support activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- S/he ensures quality services are rendered at the front desk and points of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure general administrative/Technical support to the EOC Office staff and Partners as required are provided.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, VPN, Email routing and HTTP. Investigates, diagnose and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs, maintains, configures and troubleshoot telecommunication infrastructure, including VOIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners, and refreshments for meetings.
- Oversees all secretarial/clerical duties including recording and transcribing minutes of meetings, photocopying, and mailing. Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.)
- Responsible for assigning daily tasks and oversee the maintenance of electronic and Physical copy filing systems, and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Supervises entries, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper filing systems for EOC resources, tools, and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and troubleshooting.
- Able to communicate by various modes such as verbally in-person, Mobile phone, pager, and direct connect/radio.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skill.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years Technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in local Hausa is an advantage.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
Job Title: Data & Software Internship Location: Abuja
Job Description We are looking to offer placement to bright minds for their Industrial Training Programs(SIWES) into the following positions;
- WordPress webmaster Intern (thorough knowledge of WordPress)
- Data Visualization & Dashboards (knowledge of building dashboards using Excel, Python, PowerBI, R or other tools required)
- Data Science (using R or Python).
- Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer with a good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- Linux System Admin Intern familiar with DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, writing robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, monitoring and identifying system breaches.
Job Title: Data Analyst - Intern Location: Abuja
- The Data Analyst - Intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that's easy to understand.
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- At least one year experience in data analysis. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skill is required. He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
Job Title: Android Application Developer Location: Abuja
- We are looking for an Android App developer to develop mobile applications for health statistics.
- The Android App developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: At least one (1) year experience in Android development.
- Ability to deliver Native Android application.
- Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable application.
- Proficient with at least one Development architecture (MVP, MVVM or MVI)
- Knowledge Kotlin is a plus.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020. Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts