Event Coordinator at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Business Unit: Client and Market Development
- The Event Coordinator will be responsible for the production and execution of memorable events.
- We are looking for a candidate who can combine creativity, planning, attention to details, language and interpersonal skills.
- Agree event details with relevant business unit and plan the event.
- Manage all the vendors and maintain good relationships with them.
- Keep accurate records.
- Pay attention to the needs of the clients and develop a plan and budget
- Send and manage invitation list.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or relevant event fields.
- 3 years of experience, planing and executing corperate events or similar role.
- Quick decision-making and crises control skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th January, 2022.