Event Manager at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various fields of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Managing Director
We seek an Event Manager who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Plan and manage the implementation of events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets)
- Train, supervise and work with all event staff, coordinate logistics and vendors, be hands-on on the day of the event to handle clients’ queries and troubleshoot as well as ensure seamless, timely and cost-effective execution.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers for events.
- Ensure all production items and stock items are prepared on time and properly accounted for.
- Ensure complete clearing and return of all relevant stock items.
- Follow up and provide adequate stock-taking for all event supplies.
- Ensure strict compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Lead event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable the achievement of sales objectives.
- Recommend, develop, and implement effective marketing plans for generating event revenues.
- Maintain or exceed budgeted sales and profits in all event areas.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc in Communications, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of (3) three years of experience in Events Planning and Management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to prepare reports monthly.
- Displays integrity - transparency in dealings with management, staff, and other individuals that you may encounter.
- Great negotiation skills to get the best price from venues and vendors.
- Great relationship-building skills to cultivate a network of event partners across industries.
- Strong understanding of building budgets within Excel and Presentations in PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Superior vendor management ability.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.