Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Female Document Controller Job at Ascentech Services Limited, 21st May, 2019
Female Document Controller Job at Ascentech Services Limited, 21st May, 2019
May 21, 2019, 10:07 PM
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Female Document Controller Location: Lagos Job Description
- Keep track of important project documents like project plans, vendor contracts and drawings; creating reports for construction managers; keeping documentation safe and backed up; and performing data entry tasks when project documents need updates
- Ensure proper adherence to company Policy and Procedure and international standards concerning management, archiving and retention of company documents, records and data
- Use EDMS (electronic document management systems) software to track digital documents.
- Organize and archive, maintain documents, fulfill document retrieval requests and train employees
- Ensure that the documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to the appropriate internal persons.
- Follow international standard for numbering documents and input technical revisions; perform compliance checking, filing and organizing; documentation auditing, and reporting on document status and distributing documents as required
- First Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture, preferable but not mandatory
- 2-3 years working experience as a Document Controller preferable in oil and gas servicing company or civil engineering company
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and EDMS
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts