Field Executives at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Executive (Open Market Sales Representative)
Locations: (Lugbe, Kuje, Mararaba and Gwagwalada) - Abuja (FCT) & (Suleja), Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should Responsible for the deployment of desired Sales Fundamentals across all assigned stores in the Open Market, in order to achieve the sales volume target.
- Maintains good relations with current and potential customers and develops the best means to meet their demands.
- Communicates internally any event taken by customer/competitors, which can have an impact on the business in order to take required action.
- Ensures immediate cash collection from sales to sustain company’s cash flow levels.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned Key Distributor to cover all Open Market Customers within assigned coverage area and agreed frequency, to sustain in-store fundamentals, achieve volume objectives and desired productivity measures.
- Merchandises the products at the outlets based on the sales fundamentals to ensure a proper visibility inside the store
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
- Possess Minimum of an NCE / OND.
- Possess minimum of 6 months -1 year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.