Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Field Fundraising Ambassador at Healthcare Philanthropy
Field Fundraising Ambassador at Healthcare Philanthropy
Jul 9, 2020, 10:02 PM
Healthcare Philanthropy has been the Health Consultation Center of choice. What started off as a small consultation center has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthrophic center that organises free health talks and medical tests twice monthly; caring for humanity while rendering free health consultancy services. We offer patients the much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
We are therefore seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in other to meet the financial need towards sustaining the goal:
Job Title: Field Fundraising Ambassador Location: Lagos
- Typical responsibilities include: approaching businesses, local authorities, trusts and individuals to secure funding.
- Organising and helping with fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, house-to-house and street collections. Recruiting volunteers and coordinating their work.
- ND / Diploma / Corp Member
- Strategic and thorough in recording details
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of managing simple databases in Excel.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in a similar position
- Gender specification: Female (Preferable)
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, professional and have a persuasive manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 18th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts