Finance & Administrative Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
- Will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to AHNi State Offices.
- S/He will assist in the preparation of monthly financial report forms, which accompany executed sub-awardee project documents, attend to all administrative functions in the Finance unit, prepare monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to AHNi State offices/HQ.
- Also, s/he will manage and ensure quality in all GF events logistics – Reservations (Accommodation/Flights/Venue etc.), meals, event materials, attendance, support finance with needed information’s/documents to make prompt participants payment, support in the State office’s procurement process including, but not limited to, purchase requests, prequalifying vendors, soliciting quotes, collating quotation/bids from prequalified/potential vendors, the vendor selection process through receipt and payment for goods and/or services etc.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 15th March, 2022.