Finance Manager at Paradigm Finance Limited
Paradigm Finance is a digitally enabled finance company in Nigeria that provides finance to mass and middle-income employees and structured businesses in selected markets. It was licensed in 2017 by the Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN) and has witnessed steady business growth over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid work model)
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; ACA or CFA a plus
- 5 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.