Front Desk & Admin Officer at Zetabrent Education
Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad candidates who are not sure about where to go and how to go about it.
We provide guidelines and help shaping your experience from preparatory to decision making leading to your gaining admission up to your travel and accommodation including scholarship opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk & Admin Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. Electricians)
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing system
- Maintain accurate records and file manual and electronic copies of all the tender data i.e. correspondence quotations internal input etc.
- Improve the administrative systems, policies and procedures that are relevant industry.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Troubleshoot Emergencies
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or in any other related field of study
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of office administration practices.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Proactive: ability to think strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th October, 2022.