Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Front Desk Executive at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Front Desk Executive at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Jan 29, 2020, 4:45 PM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Front Desk Executive Location: Lagos (Ikeja Branch)
- We are looking for a Front Desk Executive to handle our customer service desk at our Ikeja Branch.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Review incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 2-4 years post NYSC Experience, handling clients interface and the front desk.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Must be good looking and have a good sense of fashion.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts