Front Desk Officer at Primrose Specialist Hospital
Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving patients and visitors and managing telephone calls.
- Managing appointments- Scheduling appointments and keeping those appointments on time.
- Assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation.
- Managing the reception- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat, clean and calm; reporting on any damage
- Responsible for patient eligibility verifications with health maintenance organizations (HMO).
- Comforting distressed patients- this may range from simply fixing any appointment issues that may arise, responding to distressed patients with compassion.
- Ensure that patient right to confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that every person who visits the hospital, be it a patient or a visitor, leaves as a satisfied customer.
- Processing billing and payments using Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner.
- Replying to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner, while corresponding with phone calls within minimum rings
Qualifications and Skills Required
- B.Sc / HND in a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a medical facility is compulsory
- Exceptional time management.
- A genius organizer.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical receptionist skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A brilliant communicator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates living in Gbagada, Lagos and its environs should apply