Front Desk Officer at Pyramids Diagnostic Services
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Administrative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representativeto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g., fax, printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th September, 2022.