Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Front Desk Officer Job at AT&A Group Limited
Front Desk Officer Job at AT&A Group Limited
Sep 3, 2019, 5:38 PM
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Male) Location: Lagos Job Summary
- A front office executive is the first point of contact at the office and is also an integral part of the administration team. They help to coordinate between the individuals visiting the office and the administrative team.
- They sometimes have to introduce the client to the higher management of the organization. It is necessary for a front office executive to possess a very pleasing personality and effective communication skills.
- Mentioned below are the job responsibilities of a front office executive.
- Attending to all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- Scheduling appointments
- Keeping the front desk tidy and presentable at all times with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Handling correspondence and distributing them.
- Attending to customers on our online platforms
- Providing assistance to other business units when required
- Supervising other administrative personnel
- Attending to visitors or customers who are physically present at office with professionalism. Registering their names and contact details and maintaining a database.
- The maintenance of important documents, files and attendance records, etc in an organized manner.
- Monitoring office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- Taking up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- The real estate, asset management and retail / ecommerce business;
- Product offerings and internal workings of the Group
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages;
- Customer service;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The Front Desk Executive will be a seasoned individual with a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in the field.
- He/she should have proven experience in customer service, programs and processes.
- The Front Desk Executive must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution with nothing less than a second class lower degree.
- The Front Desk Executive must demonstrate the following skills:
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts