Front-end Developer at Youverify Incorporated
Youverify's mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for Software Engineers to join the Technology team to build the next-generation applications to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Design and implement new features and enhancements using Vue.js
- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- 3+ years’ experience working with Vue.js
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in computer science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Comfortable working within agile methodologies and experienced in task estimation and time management
- Intermediate understanding of unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries - Mocha, Jest etc
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Comfort and familiarity with code editor and formatting tools
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience with Frameworks such as Tailwind CSS framework, Element UI etc.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Familiarity with containerization infrastructure (Docker)
N250,000 - N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.