Full Stack Developer at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria - Our client is an independent end-to-end IT services provider helping companies to harness the power of innovation and thrive. We engage with companies as a strategic partner, guiding their digital transformation and supporting them with systems and capabilities required to address the preferences of policyholders, transform core business processes to improve operational efficiency, facilitate new business model implementation and add incremental value throughout the value chain with data-driven insights.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reports to: Head of Innovation & Development
- Build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications. Structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side solutions
- Build front-end web and mobile applications with appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Define development standards, determining best technology practices build vs. buy decisions and open-source applications.
- Must be a team player with a passion for developing high quality software.
- Excellent communication skills (Ensure business and IT understanding of strategy and direction, constant follow-up and progress presentations).
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio);
- Working experience of architecting, designing, building solutions on Azure.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans clearly defining ownership.
- Familiarity with Jira ticketing system.
- Utilize tools to assist with managing, testing, and tracking software projects.
- Production support and application maintenance.
- Satisfactorily comply with association policies and procedures.
- Participate in all levels of software development life cycle.
- Must have the ability to construct thoughtful, elegant, and productive graphical user interfaces.
- You’ll Initiate system analysis and design for software solutions,
- Develop applications for high-performance, high-integrity, scalability, and security.
- Responsible for synchronizing production and development server configuration and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with unit testing (nUnit, MSTest).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- General knowledge of Angular or React and working with single page applications.
- Knowledge of common CMS platforms such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Proficiency in building web-based and mobile applications particularly for iOS platform
- Must have leadership skills.
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures.
- Strong understanding of web development models, standards and practices.
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc).
- Customer-focused mindset.
- DevOps experience such as creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021.