Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Graduate Job Openings at Summitech Computing Limited
Graduate Job Openings at Summitech Computing Limited
Apr 28, 2020, 9:37 PM
Summitech Computing Limited - We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria. Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist Location: Lagos
- An experienced Digital Marketing & Communications Strategist.
- Must be able to effectively connect brands with online customers.
- Experience with planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and identifying trends.
- Ability to use multiple digital marketing tools is compulsory.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience.
Job Title: Content Writer Location: Lagos
- An in-house Content Writer able to create compelling and creative content including website copy, articles, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- Content should be able to appeal to multiple audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience as a content writer.
Job Title: Branding & Communications Specialist Location: Lagos
- A dynamic Branding and Communications Strategist with strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strategic thinking and event organization skills.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience is required.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Specify the role you are applying for in the subject of the email. A full Job Description will be provided upon requestApplication Deadline 9th May, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts