Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Graduate Junior Product Associate at Fenix International
Graduate Junior Product Associate at Fenix International
Jan 29, 2020, 11:15 AM
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Junior Product Associate Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- Fenix International is looking for a dynamic, motivated and disciplined person with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energies and financial inclusion to join the team in Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Product Associate and dotted reporting to the Head of Product, Fenix Nigeria, the Junior Product Associate will mainly ensure the documentation and resolution of product related technical problems, field research of a dynamic start-up that evolves at the borders of renewable energy and payment technologies.
- Support the department in assisting Service Centers and Customer Service Units in problem solving (high-level technical Support) in conjunction with the Solar Home Systems engineering team based in Kampala (Uganda).
- Support the department in gathering training materials to conduct training on Products and 1st level Technical problem solving for operational agents (SCAs, FTLs and FPCs).
- Ensure regular updates of training materials, operating procedures, training guides and technical documents related to the Solar Home Systems.
- Assist the Product department in carrying out field studies on the product ranges and user behaviour.
- Assist the Product department in the monitoring of key indicators during the launches of the new products.
- Prepare detailed Product related reports as required by the Product Associate and Head of Product.
- Actively listen and document customer recommendations on product evolution.
- Prepare periodic product-related reports for key stakeholders.
- Provide basic level technical support to key stakeholders.
- Must have a strong interest in understanding product ideation and development processes.
- Must be willing to learn, especially in the areas of identifying technical failures on our products by utilizing information from various sources (Service Center, Sales teams, Call center)
- Regularly update/document FAQs and other knowledge materials based on newly identified product issues including post product launch challenges.
- 1-2 years experience in a Product Department
- A First Degree
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other visualization or data management tools
- Good command of English
- Strong commitment to serving the needs and improving the quality of life of rural households in Nigeria
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills
- At Fenix, we know that the diversity of origins, experiences, cultures and thoughts is crucial for building a competitive business and a supportive workplace generating innovative ideas that change the lives of our customers. We particularly encourage Nigeria nationals to apply.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply To Apply
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?
- To apply please send a CV and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts