Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Graduate Sales Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Graduate Sales Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Jul 2, 2020, 6:57 PM
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited - We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Attitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts