Great Brands Nigeria Limited recruitment for Ad hoc Staff
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ad hoc Staff
Location: Lagos Iisland and its environ, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Onboard, own and manage a total of 180/week and minimum of 30/day retail stores within your assigned route.
- Acquisition and development of business relationships with on boarded customers, driving retention within the assigned route.
- Ensure agent app is used at all times to check in location.
- Manage store specific brand engagements and initiatives to drive acquisition/ recovery, retention and visibility of Slow moving / New SKUs.
- Ensuring visibility of new products.
- Strict adherence to the scheduled visit days to address the issue of unplanned visit.
- Possess an OND / NCE qualification
- Have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management within Consumer industry.
- Be highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Must a strong networker & relationship builder
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Have prior experience in dealing with Open Market Customers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary: N30,000 monthly.
- Contract staff is required to visit customers, and transportation allowances will be provided based on the location the candidate will be visiting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2022.