Grill Cook at Remarkable Foods Limited
Remarkable Foods is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grill Cook
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an accomplished grill cook to create meals in accordance with customers' preferences.
- The grill cook's responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing waitstaff when orders are ready, and cleaning the grill after each shift.
- You should also monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers' preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, OND qualification.
- Prior experience as a cook, preferably with a focus on grilling.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 4th November, 2021.