Hotel Manager at Greengates Group Limited
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Manages the hotel to ensure efficient and profitable operation.
- Establishes standards for personnel administration and performance, service to patrons, room rates, advertising, publicity, credit, food selection and service, and type of patronage to be solicited.
- Plans dining room, bar, and banquet operations.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures, and assists in planning budgets for departments under his coverage.
- Observe and monitor workers' performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed.
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities.
- Answer questions about hotel policies and services. He will also address customers’ complaints and resolves problems.
- Inspect hotel for cleanliness and appearance. This involves inspecting guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance
- Coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems on the job as they arise.
- Estimate the number of rooms needed for special events. Managers may monitor the number of open rooms when renting to non-event customers.
- Answer customers' questions, make them feel at home, and build on-going relationships.
- Update what they know about community and help customers understand what they can do in the area.
- Coordinate front desk staffs' work, and build a team environment.
- Interview applicants and judge the quality of their skills to staff various positions in hotels.
- Perform general physical activities and administrative tasks when delivering mail or answering phones.
- He is to act as a liaison between the hotel guests and the hotel staff. The manager may be called to resolve disputes and ensures that hotel and guest financial obligations are met.
- Assign duties to workers and schedule work activities and communicate duties and hours to staff. Coach staff on how to do the job and motivate them to finish projects.
- Conduct Periodic Inspections of the hotel premises to assess and monitor surroundings and decide what needs to be done.
- Communicate with other managers to plan large events. May negotiate with managers about whose staff will help with projects.
- Identify staffs' actions and evaluate whether it meets hotels' standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th March, 2022.