HR / Admin Officer at Obeezi Fashion Mall
Obeezi.com is a fast-growing Nigerian one-stop online Mall that started operations on Black Friday, 28th November 2014. From the moment we founded our store, our vision has been to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online. Our shop offers authentic Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories, and much moreat amazingly competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The human resource and administrative officer need to know about managing all human relationships, rallying the troops (employees)toperform cohesively as well as efficiently, a collaboration that aids performance, and managing the day-to-day activities of the organization.
Administrative Key deliverables:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the accountant;keeping appropriate records of orders, supplies, and deliveries at all times.
- Procurement of office Inventories needed for the day-to-day running of the organization.
- Supervise the Admin department in the performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director.
Human Resource Key deliverables:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Coordinate regular employee performance planning, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Provide regular training needs analysis
- Develop compensation strategies that would help in attracting, motivating and retaining high performance within the organization.
- Manage correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensure minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records, and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Generate and update monthly payroll, deductions and remittances to statutory bodies.
- Develop safety guidelines and develop welfare packages for employee retention.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnelaction forms,payhistory, bonuses, etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding and induction processes with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to use HR software & tools
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing HR policies
- Experience in a leadership position
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants would be contacted