HR / Admin Officer at White Soul Group
White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with presence in over 3 locations across Nigeria. We offer first tier automobile sales and after sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos / Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- As HR / Admin Officer, you will work under the general guidance of the Admin / HR Manager for your location and be responsible for supporting the HR team on their day to day operation.
- Also Coordinating the administrative support to the Human Resources team in accordance with the company's standards and procedures and ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placingadsto interviewing and hiring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling payroll / Absence data.
- Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
- Assist and resolvestaff and management queries.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviours that will contribute to service excellence.
- Responsible for the on the job orientation for new hires.
- Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
- Assist with employee relation issues in the organization in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Developing job descriptions, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates, preparing personal files of the colleagues.
- Developing policieson issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Ensure the recruitment and selection process is adhered to and that all the relevant immigration checks are carried out correctly.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and Labour laws.
- Provide staff counselling, guidance, career planning, and oversee disciplinary matters up to and including dismissal and oversee any Grievance Complaints made as required.
- Supporting the organization with departmental training requirements includinginductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times and provides information only to those with a need to know.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Full usage of HR System including running of Payroll, Change ofStatusRequests and other amendments as required that are for HRD Approval.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Assists the HR manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experiencein the same / similar field.
- Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th July, 2022.