HR & Admin Officer in an Investment Banking and Asset Management Firm
An Investment Banking and Asset Management firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
- Developing job description, sourcing for candidates using various mediums, and shortlisting qualified candidates for roles
- Data analysis and strategic research as it relates to finding strong candidates for our open job postings
- Responsible for recruiting, training and management of employees
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of human resources related projects
- Conduct HR research, track and analyze metrics and suggest insight to improve decision making
- Advise HR personnel about any recurring issues and problems
- Create and design plans for applying new techniques for driving change in HR processes
- Suggest and manage the implementation of suitable HR technology for business advancement
- Keep abreast of new trends and advancements in the human resources field.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation, and benefits
- Assist hiring manager in designing hiring and training plans
- Administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies, procedures and legal issues
- Perform other duties as required and requested within the framework of your responsibilities or as assigned by your supervisor.
- Education: B.Sc in Human Resource Management/ Development; Law; HR Certification needed.
- Excellent communication skills in the English Language; Proficiency in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Class Degree: 2nd Class Upper
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience; Experience in a consulting firm an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
- Self-motivated and organized; exhibits self-confidence
- Creative with good research skills
- Proactive; Excellent analytical skills
- Technology savvy
- Good at multitasking and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills; Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner
- Ownership mentality and innovative thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using 'Application for HR& Admin Officer' as the subject of the mail.
25th June, 2020.