HR Assistant at PalmPay Limited
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration
- HND / BA / BSc in relevant discipline
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- Experience within the Financial Sector/FinTech is required.
- 1 year or more proven work experience as an HR Officer, HR Intern or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th August, 2022.