Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > HR/Admin Officer Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
HR/Admin Officer Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Jan 10, 2018, 5:57 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is a foremost provider of corporate and promotional gifts items in Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR/Admin Officer Location: Lagos Task/ Responsibilities Admin duties:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Maintain Client and Suppliers database with an effective contract management system
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by General Manager.
- Responsible for the effective stock management of Corporate Gift items and other goods in the store; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times
- Ensure that inventory items supplied comply with specifications on LPO before receipt into store.
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conference as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Work with external Providers of HR Services.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Accurate with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work independently and be team focused.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts