HSE & Facility Security Coordinator at Mondelez International LLC
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE & Facility Security Coordinator
Reference ID: R-62416
Job Type: Full-time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and manage the site health program, including safety inspections, ergonomics training and ergonomics assessments, to drive a reduction in work and non work related injuries.
- You will as well undertake management of testing programs required by local legislation
How You Will Contribute
- Provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and effectively manage the site health program, including managing work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses
- Coordinate preventative health and wellness programs to drive a reduction in work related injuries
- Management , maintenance and administration of medical equipment and consumables in line with legal and medical standards including audit of equipment and storing, dispensing, administering and safe disposal of medicines
- Assess plant risk for health issues or any occupational related illness, acting upon the assessment and controlling them through proper preventive measures
- Provide Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients
- Support the development of health related policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the site including the delivery of training where necessary
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursing practitioner
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements.
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation or related discipline
Job Specific Requirements:
- HSE certification ( Nebosh, IGC etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No Relocation support available