Human Resource Intern at Smile 360 Dental Specialists
Smile 360 Dental Specialists - We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”.
We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Facilitates, administers and participates in the organisation’s resourcing process; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Liaises with a recruitment consultant as required for specialised roles and projects
- Develops, communicates, interprets and maintains personnel policies, employee handbook, and organizational charts.
- Proposes, develops & implements new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and to improve the employee experience
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Drives and administers the Performance Management & Employee Development processes providing necessary guidance and support to Employees & Managers as required.
- Provides an effective HR advisory service to Employees and Supervisors on all employment and employee relations matters
- Analyses, develops and implements HR objectives, plans, systems and reports, ensuring these align with and support business objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Resourceful, Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude Excellent organizational skills, prioritisation and attention to detail. proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Quick learner and easily embraces change.
- Strong ethics, professionalism, and a sense of confidentiality.
- Able to thrive in multi-cultural and generationally diverse environments
- Thorough knowledge of typical HR procedures and policies
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, working knowledge of HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new systems as needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.