Human Resources Administrator in an Indigenous Dried Fruit Processing Company
We are an indigenous Dried Fruit Processing company headquartered in Lagos with regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt, that retails a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and exports products to Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium, also on Amazon.com
We seek to employ an enthusiastic and driven individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The incumbent will assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
- The HR Admin is responsible for providing HR administrative support to the HR department, managing personnel data and communication from external sources, including vendors, visitors, and other office staff.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social media networks.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with recruiting managers and candidates.
- Prepare and send offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Manage staff bookings for the conference and meeting rooms.
- Set up the board room for weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings
- Provide clients/guests with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception area is neat and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as; pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer client calls and redirect phone calls to the appropriate department.
- Accept letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Provide detailed periodic HR reports.
- Maintain effective onboarding of new recruits.
- Manage employees' attendance and punctuality reports.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Prepare presentations and timely reports on HR metrics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resource, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience
- Good knowledge of HR functions
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong work ethics, confidentiality and reliability.
- Basic understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
As a HR Admin, you'll need to show:
- Good understanding of HR & Office administration, with good bookkeeping practices.
- Great organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects appropriately.
- Self-motivated, Focused and Result- Oriented.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.