Human Resources Assistant at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Job ID: HAM/Admin-Obajana 007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- The HR Assistant will operate in the office of the Plant Head of HR to provide Executive support and carry out day-to-day Office Management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Prepare Plant HR report and analytics
- Maintain calendars and take minutes of the HR department meetings
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students attached to the Company
- Manage visitations to the Company
- Maintain file records (Hard copies & digital copies) of employees.
- Deliver and follow-up with correspondences between HR and Plant Director’s office and other departments
- Any other HR-related task that may be assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience in HR-related activities is an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-organization and personal leadership skills
- Good relationship skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow procedures
- Technology skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
- Knowledge of HR functions and value chain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply