Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Human Resources Assistant Job Vacancy at Domino Stores Limited
Human Resources Assistant Job Vacancy at Domino Stores Limited
Sep 23, 2019, 10:44 PM
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
- Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- May supervise personnel staff performing filing and record-keeping duties.
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- A University Degree in a field related to Personnel Management such as Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Psychology or Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is usually required.
- Certification as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) is an added advantage.
- Some experience in a clerical or administrative position related to personnel administration may be required.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts