Human Resources Business Partner at OPay
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. We combine Human excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Locations: Kano and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field.
- They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work.
- This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Align staff to business objectives
- Plan strategic HR initiatives
- Recruit the right talent, run orientation and onboarding processes.
- Enhance staff performance, support employee development
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Manage employees to follow set standards for ethics, values and culture of the company
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- Good understanding of Chinese thinking
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: email@example.com using the Position and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.