Human Resources Business Partner at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner - Oil and Gas Experience
Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is a Generalist who will function as a Strategic Partner focused on understanding business value drivers and translating business strategy into a differentiating business-specific people agenda
- The HRBP will perform duties associated with some or all the different functional HR areas, including Employee Engagement, Industrial Relations, HR Operations,
- Resourcing, Learning & Development, Policy Management and Reward Management.
- Deliver increased employee engagement, aimed at making the company a great place to work.
- Support the Implementation of employee development that align with the company's objectives.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan
- Support line managers in forecasting arid planning people strategy in line with business strategy.
- Contribute to maintenance of industrial efficiency and foster relationships between Management and staff.
- Support the Commercial and Business Development.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the organisation’s strategic agenda.
- Provide expert HR advisory and coaching to Line management and employees.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR pohcies and initiatives.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 10-15 years experience.
Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about the Human Resources function
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to effectively manage others.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflict in the workplace
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and implementation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2022.